Whitelist our email addresses to ensure you receive important messages.
All our email is either in response to actions you've performed with us (such as bidding),
or they are informative emails which can be easily unsubscribed from. We don't want to bother you with emails you don't want.
Whitelisting is simply the process of telling your email program (or website, like gmail) to not
send email from certain email addresses to your spam folder.
If you find our email in your spam folder please take a moment to mark it as not spam.
The email addresses you should whitelist for this site are:
GMail Whitelist How-To
- If any of our emails go into your spam, please mark them as "not spam"
- Open an email you've received from us, click the little down arrow (top right of email itself) to access the "more" menu
- From the drop down "more" menu choose either Add to Contacts List, or optionally choose Filter messages like this (and set the filter so our emails never go to spam).
Yahoo! Whitelist How-To
- If any of our emails go into your "bulk" folder, please mark them as "not spam"
- If any or our emails are in your "blocked addresses", please un-block them
- Add a filter (Mail Options > Filters) for any mail from our addresses, and have it put the messages into your Inbox (so it doesn't go into spam).
Outlook.com (and Hotmail.com) Whitelist How-To
- If any of our emails go into your "junk" folder, please mark them as "not junk"
- Go into your email's settings (small gear icon at top right), and then click on the "safe and blocked senders" section
- If any of our email addresses are in the blocked senders list please remove them
- Add our email addresses (or just the part after the @) into your safe senders list
Outlook Application Whitelist How-To
- Right-click on one of our emails to open the context menu
- In the context menu go to the Junk E-mail sub-menu
- Within the sub-menu choose Add Sender to Safe Senders List
Thunderbird Whitelist How-To
- Open one of our emails
- Click the star next to our email address (the "from" address) to add us to your contacts, and avoid our email being sent to your spam.
Mac Mail Whitelist How-to
- In the top menu bar choose Mail > Preferences...
- In the Preferences window go to the Rules section
- Then add a rule, putting our emails (or the part after the @) as the from address, and move the message to the Inbox (so it doesn't go to spam).
Other Email Clients Whitelist How-To
- Make sure our email isn't in your spam/junk/bulk folders
- Make sure our email isn't in a blocked senders list (if you have one)
- Add our email addresses to your safe senders list (if you have one)
- Or add our email addresses to your contacts list to avoid our email being sent to spam
- Optionally make a filter/rule to send email from our email addresses to your Inbox instead of spam.