Getting Approved To Bid
To participate in a Live Auction you need to:
- Have an account on JM Wood - BETA,
- And be approved to bid in the auction.
Creating an account on JM Wood - BETA
Creating an account on JM Wood - BETA is quick and easy! Here is how:
Go to the create new account page if you haven't already done so.
Create a username/password combination, enter your name and provide us with a valid email.
- Click the Create Account button at the bottom of the page.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. The email contains a link that you need to click to confirm your account.
If you do not receive the email please check your spam box.
- After you have confirmed your account, you will be signed into JM Wood - BETA and ready to proceed.
Getting Approved to Bid in an Auction
Getting approved to bid in an auction is simple! Here is how:
- You must have an account with JM Wood - BETA. Need an account? Click here to create a new account...
- Select the auction you are interested in from the list of Live & Upcoming Live Auctions on the main page or
from the auction listing page. Click the Get Approved To Bid button or link.
- Sign in with your JM Wood - BETA username/password. You may already be signed in, if so skip this step.
- Fill in the requested information as necessary, confirm your information is correct and click the button to submit it for approval.
- In most cases you will be automatically approved to bid, in a very few cases the auctioneer will need to manually approve your information
before you will be allowed to place any bids. If the auctioneer manually approves you an email will let you know when you're approved to bid.